Smart contracts development with ONUS Chain enables you to build your smart contracts for any use, including cryptocurrency exchanges, smart contract-based dApps, Decentralized Finance, and more. Smart contracts are programming logic that is executed automatically when a certain condition(s) are met. In BNB Sidechain, smart contracts can be written in Solidity programming language. Please refer to the official documentation of Solidity for any queries.
Multiple IDEs and libraries can be used for developing and deploying smart contracts.
- Intellij Solidity Plugin: Every aspect of IntelliJ IDEA has been designed to maximize developer productivity. Together, intelligent coding assistance and ergonomic design make development not only productive but also enjoyable.
- Truffle: A world-class development environment, testing framework, and asset pipeline for blockchains using the Ethereum Virtual Machine.
- OpenZeppelin: OpenZeppelin provides security products to build, automate, and operate decentralized applications. They also protect leading organizations by performing security audits on their systems and products.
- Solhint: An open-source project for linting Solidity code. This project provides both Security and Style Guide validations.
- Web3.php: A php interface for interacting with the Ethereum blockchain and ecosystem with native ABI parsing and smart contract interactions
- For details on BNB Sidechain BAS Devnet, refer here for details on JSON RPC endpoints and other development tools like faucet and explorer.
- Band Protocol: Band Protocol is a cross-chain data oracle platform that aggregates and connects real-world data and APIs to smart contracts.
- Chainlink: Securely connecting smart contracts with off-chain data and services Chainlink decentralized oracle networks provide tamper-proof inputs, outputs, and computations to support advanced smart contracts on any blockchain.
- Ankr: Providing builders with streamlined access to a global network of nodes running on 18 different blockchains
- Chainstack: From startups to large enterprises, thousands of businesses of all sizes use Chainstack’s software and APIs to build, run, and scale blockchain applications.
- NowNodes: Crypto APIs for instant access to 40+ blockchain networks including BTC, ETH, and BSC which is over 1000 coins and tokens
- QuickNode: They make it simple to build blockchain applications and scale up as you grow. From elastic APIs to powerful tools and analytics, all at your command through a simple control panel.
- BlockVision: BlockVision is a one-stop development platform and on-chain data retrieval portal for developers that boasts impressively low latencies and high availability.
- Moralis: Providing APIs, SDKs, and data for building high-performance DApps, integrating Web3 into any tech stack