The ONUS Foundation offers supportive grant programs and accelerators to projects built on ONUS Chain by assisting them with financial support and bootstrapping initial product development.
With the growing accessibility of blockchain technology, businesses and developers are looking for more innovative ways to integrate blockchain and cryptocurrencies into mainstream usage. At ONUS, we aim to help these projects achieve their goals by creating an ecosystem that provides mutually beneficial opportunities for both developers and users.
We cordially invite all gifted individuals and teams who are committed to creating amazing products inside the ONUS ecosystem and have the desire to develop projects that could impact the future of our industry.
1. Listing Support
Grant projects will receive listing support on ONUS platform and our partner exchanges.
Projects can have crowdfunding support through ONUS (ranging from $50,000 - $500,000) and other launchpad platforms on ONUS Chain, including OnGate.
3. Liquidity Support
With the ONUS Grants program, projects will get liquidity support up to 80% from the $20M ONUS Launcher fund.
4. Funding Package
Project recipients can access funding packages from ONUS Foundation, ranging from $5,000 to $50,000, depending on our due diligence on the project.
5. Fundraising Support and VC Connection
Projects with upcoming fundraising rounds may be considered for investment from ONUS Launcher and linked with our venture capital partners for potential financial support.
6. Marketing Support
Projects which are given grants may obtain marketing assistance across various social media platforms and communities of more than 3.5 million members.
To be eligible for grant consideration, projects must adhere to these criteria:
- 1.Both early-stage and deployed projects are eligible for the ONUS Grants program.
- 2.Projects are able to go live at the same time as ONUS Chain Mainnet.
- 3.Projects must have the intention to raise further funds and establish a legal entity at one point.
- 4.Diverse projects are welcome to apply, but the following categories will be given priority:
- Decentralized Finance (AMM/DEX, Lending/Borrowing, Structured Finance, Yield Aggregators, Derivatives, Liquid Staking, etc.)
- NFT (NFTs, NFT Marketplaces, Inter-NFT applications, etc.)
- GameFi & Metaverse (Metaverse, Play-To-Earn Game, Play-And-Earn Game, etc.)
- Web 3.0 Applications (Decentralized storage, Decentralized social media, Decentralized IP management, etc.)
- Social Goods and Community Engagement Projects (Community forums, Governance tools, DAO projects, Educational videos, Dedicated medium articles, etc.)
- Tools & Analytics (Protocol tools, Charting solutions, Dashboards, Analytics, Developer tools, etc.)
- Critical Infrastructure Projects (Oracles, etc.)
- Step 1: Grant application Use the form below to submit your application for the ONUS Chain Grants program. In order for us to decide whether to accept or reject your grant request, please fill out the application as completely and accurately as you can.
- Step 2: Review and Interview Our team will review all applications on a rolling basis, determine if more information is required, and then schedule a call with the team. At that point, we may revert with additional questions or ideas.
- Step 3: Milestone alignment and Contract signing The project team and the ONUS Foundation board will agree on the milestones that must be accomplished by the project. You are all set once the contract has been signed and all milestones have been agreed upon.
- Step 4: Implementation and After-launch review Grants are milestone-based. There will be periodic evaluations between the ONUS Foundation team and the project based on the previously agreed-upon milestones.
Note: The ONUS Foundation team has the exclusive authority to determine whether to approve or reject a grant proposal.
If you believe you meet the aforementioned requirements and are interested in contributing to ONUS Chain or making any other contributions to the ecosystem, please complete the form below.